TIN CAN TRADING POST
Cochecton, New York 12726

SUMMER 2013

SUMMER IN THE CITY

WE HAVE MOVED BACK TO THE EAST VILLAGE

MORE LATER !!!






Sunday, May 8, 2011

Tin Can Trading Post - Now Open Callicoon NY 12723


Hi - Sorry for the pause in postings. Ive been busy moving into a converted barn from 1840 in the river side town of Callicoon NY. After years of fighting the elements selling outdoors - I took the leap and signed a lease on a big duplex space. Enough room for merchandise, a workroom and even a nap spot for me and my dog Bella. How exciting. How Exhausting.
In addition to my own wares, I'm taking choice items on consignment, buying estates and still shopping and picking on my own. The two gold vinyl and mirrored plexiglass chairs above some of you may recall from the infamous Limelight nightclub. They just came in this morning.

At right is a hand crafted desk made in Mexico about 40 years ago. I matched to a nice chair I had made in Guatamala. The tree stump tables are local craft.

I'll be posting more now that I am sort of settled and have finally gotten cable internet. I'll have a web site up and will be back at the flea this summer for a few weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment